The Team Pinup “Pinup of the Week” goes to our amazing co admin @danotanaka
- Because I don’t know what I’d do without him. He’s an amazing asset to Team Pinup and a great friend. Who puts up with Miss Angel lol.
- It’s his birthday week, so I really wanted to show him how much he’s appreciated and make him feel special.
- Because I’m Queen and can make whoever I want pinup of the week….even if it’s a male photographer JK
Lots of love to you Dano ?? XOXO Angel? Admin @miss_angel_inez
1. Tell us what you love about pinup?
At first it was the playful nature of pinup, later it evolved into a love for making sets and sourcing props for photoshoots…until it evolved into seeing the excitement in the clients eyes as she’s transformed, first through hair and makeup, then by the photoshoot itself! Magic!!
2. Is there a best/worst experience you’d like to share?
I’ve been a professional photographer for 7 years now…so many fun but also terrible stories! I’ll say a highlight was meeting Masuimi Max (2x) and Angelique! Especially that time at Viva! Next year I’m going for sure!
3. What exciting projects do you have coming up?
Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time for collaborations anymore, photoshoot work gets in the way (also a happy thing)…however there are some fun things with @miss_angel_inez that I can’t reveal just yet!
4. Do you have a tip that you feel is important for models/photographers?
For models or photographers – try to learn something new from each shoot, try something new or unexpected. Last year I had 130 photoshoots, if I can gain even 1% improvement from each shoot… that’s amazing, and also any question you have can likely be solved by google!